
I know that we (and by we, I mean Rebecca, of course) are way behind in updating the blog, but for anyone out there who still looks at it, just wanted to post that we received our next assignment - Warsaw, Poland. We will leave Mexico next summer, spend a year in D.C. trying to learn Polish, then it's 2 years in Warsaw, where I will be a political/military affairs officer. We are excited!
15 years ago

3 comments:
congrats!! it seems like the exact opposite of mexico-you are the world travelers aren't you??
so, this may put a damper on things, but we will be in dc the same time as you. bry starts an llm program at GW next sept!! so we are excited that we may get to see you guys while there!!:)
how very exciting! We are so jealous you world travelers! :(
It's so fun to see what's happening with your family! Living in Poland will be very interesting I am sure. It's good to see good things happening with you!
Post a Comment