I loved reading about what you've been up to! Sounds busy and fun. Congratulations to Jake on his priesthood ordination. How do you have a 12 year old? Andy still acts 12 years old, right? :) How wonderful to have had both families there for the special day. I thought it was great to hear how he takes his priesthood responsibilities very seriously. You guys are teaching him well!
I loved seeing the picture of Andy's beautiful mom with her grandchildren. I adore that woman! Does she still make the world's best chocolate chip cookies?
I hope you are enjoying this fun time of year, and that our paths cross again soon!
We're so glad you have found our blog! Andy's job with the State Department has sent us to Washington, DC, Monterrey, Mexico, and now Warsaw, Poland. It's great! Hope family and friends can keep up to date with our wanderings, and maybe even be inspired to come visit us!
With love,
Rebecca
6 comments:
I'll say!!!
love the pictures!
So Adorable! Who would have known a good looking couple can make good looking kids!!
I can't get over how big your kids are! Rach's hair is SO long! Can't wait to be with you guys in D.C.
I can't get over how big your kids are! Rach's hair is SO long! Can't wait to be with you guys in D.C.
Great lookin' kids is right!
I loved reading about what you've been up to! Sounds busy and fun. Congratulations to Jake on his priesthood ordination. How do you have a 12 year old? Andy still acts 12 years old, right? :) How wonderful to have had both families there for the special day. I thought it was great to hear how he takes his priesthood responsibilities very seriously. You guys are teaching him well!
I loved seeing the picture of Andy's beautiful mom with her grandchildren. I adore that woman! Does she still make the world's best chocolate chip cookies?
I hope you are enjoying this fun time of year, and that our paths cross again soon!
Post a Comment