Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom












Wow! We packed a lot of fun into the 10 hours we were at Six Flags! We went with Grama and Papa Patrick and the Wilkins! We saw the orca and dolphin shows, rode on a bazillion rides, ate yummy corndogs, fries, and pizza, drank a lot of soda(free refills with the $12 cup), had a light sprinkling of rain, enjoyed a double rainbow afterwards, and regretted that we didn't discover the refillable popcorn/cotton candy bucket, $8, until we were leaving the park! I was excited that I got all of my kids to ride a medium sized roller coaster, named The Cobra, and the Sarah and Rach actually liked it! Jake, Grace and I went on a couple of the bigger rides too...Kong and the Tony Hawk somethin-or-other. Andy wasn't with us, so I am really grateful to Mom and Dad and Melissa and Eric for helping with my kids.

No comments: