Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sarah's Birthday




Sarah Jeanne Beauty Queen got to celebrate her birthday with relatives while we in California! 7 years old! Sarah rocks! She is such a special part of our family! She is very positive, very enthusiastic, athletic, dramatic, independent, is a good singer, a talented artist, and a good little reader. Sarah is becoming very responsible with her school work, and doing chores. She likes to try new things, and has started to try lots of new foods. She is a fun and loving sister and a great big sister to Rachel. And she has the cutest laugh! We love you so much Sarah!

1 comment:

shawna b. said...

Just read about your new assignment! POLAND!! Wow. I am really excited for you. That's a beautiful part of the world. Hopefully you will get to see a lot of Europe while you are there. I served my mission in Austria and fell in love with all the old buildings and architecture and history associated with that part of the world. This sounds like such a great adventure! How would you feel about some Borg visitors? :)

I have to tell you that when I read that you would next be going to Poland, I thought about the lucky little LDS branch who will get to have you. What a force you will be!

Best of luck learning Polish. There seems to be a lot of z's and w's in that language and words that end in "ski". Very cool that you will be learning such an interesting language!

And also very cool that you get another year in DC - one of my favorite places on earth.