Sunday, October 18, 2009

Jake's Birthday






My firstborn child turned 12 years old while we were in Utah! I still can't believe he is that old (or that I am)! He looks so much like his dad, and I laugh everytime he makes a face that Andy always makes...like the first one here. Jake is a great kid. He is friendly and reaches out to other kids who could use a friend. He does great in school, and is constantly reading. Jake has a fun sense of humor, and always has some interesting fact or idea to share. Grace, Sarah and Rachel love him and have even let him babysit them occasionally. He helps me out whenever I ask, and is quick about it too! He is becoming a great swimmer and has been moved up to a competetive team. Jake is a good-looking guy with a great attitude. It's so fun for me that he is older and we can have good talks. We love you Jake!

No comments: