On our way back home, we stopped to see the sights! We hiked up this cool natural arch(that I of course forgot the name of) in our flip-flops! Sarah beat everyone up to the top, and she and Andy were the only ones that didn't have problems getting there. We found Jake and Grace's names carved into the rock too. I promise we didn't do it.
We went out of our way to stop at the monument at Four Corners--where Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado all meet in one spot. Aside from the fun of having each of my four kids in a different state at the same time, there wasn't much to see. Just a lot of vendors. I kinda thought there would be a little museum or something, but there wasn't. No electricity out there either. I was hoping to be able to charge our camera battery for a minute to get a picture of my kids in 4 different states, but no luck. If I can ever figure out how to get pictures off my phone, I'll post one of Four Corners.
Our last sight-seeing stop was in Roswell, but the only alien we came in contact with came home with us...he is now on our refrigerator next to Mr. Jelly Belly, Mickey Mouse and a Canadian flag!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment