Sunday, October 18, 2009

Museum of Ancient Life










Grandma Ricketts treated us to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. This was one of Jake's favorite places when we lived in Salt Lake, so we had to go back! It was just how we remembered it. Everyone loved walking through the cool tunnel that was all dark except for the millions of little white lights all around. It just took a little coaxing to get Sarah and Rach into that dark hallway, but afterwards, they walked through again and again. Jake and Grace were always ahead of the pack, reading every information card on display, then leading the tour for the rest of us. The kids liked all of the computer stations throughout, and we found out that our combined weight would make us the same size as a... well I can't remember now. We especially liked the underwater room, and the huge room which houses the Ginormosaurus Rex(I used to know the names of hundreds of dinosaurs)! The kids had to play in the sand pits too (I think Jake did it for old times sake).

No comments: