Monday, October 19, 2009

Jake's Ordination



Not only did my first born turn 12 years old, but Andy ordained him a Deacon too! It was really great to have both sides of our family all together on this day. I really wanted a picture of all of the men who have been such great examples to Jake, and though several are missing, I love the picture of all the guys together. Jake is a lucky kid to have so many relatives who love him! I am happy for the righteous young man Jake is becoming. He takes his priesthood responsibilities seriously. He loves attending the priesthood session of general conference and passing the sacrament, and has been Andy's unofficial home teaching companion for a year now. He taught our Family Home Evening lesson tonight, and it was so fun to hear him teach and share his testimony with our family.

1 comment: