Aunt Bethany put the kids to work, but they didn't really mind. It was a beautiful northern California evening, and all of our mini-vans were extremely dirty... The kids look like they're having fun though, don't they?
15 years ago
Aunt Bethany put the kids to work, but they didn't really mind. It was a beautiful northern California evening, and all of our mini-vans were extremely dirty... The kids look like they're having fun though, don't they?
2 comments:
If anyone of us was accused of child labor, it would be me without a doubt!
That day was fun, although I do remember that my wiper was temporarily injured:)
We miss you! We love you you soon to be Polish hot dogs!!!
Becca-
Your hair is darling! Your kids are huge! And I can't wait to spend a whole year in DC with you! Now that's what I'm talkin' about.
Post a Comment