Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sarah Really Lost 2 Teeth?

Sarah had 2 wiggly teeth--the 2 bottom middle--for over a month. She never wanted to wiggle them out, because she was afraid of the blood(obviously, these are her first wiggly teeth). Well, soon we knew they needed to come out because her new teeth were already coming in(but further behind)! Yikes. No matter how much we tried to encourage her to wiggle the teeth out, she would move them around but not try to get them out. One morning before school, she was brushing her teeth and the first just came out. Then the other came out in the car while coming home from a restaurant. Sarah was so excited, and kept looking at herself smile in the mirror. She loves her smile with a little gap. I just look at her and think "Sarah really lost 2 teeth?" The other teeth are in place already!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

What's up Grandma! That is hilarious! Sarah is a funny girl. I guess it really won't be long though. Jake is growing up so fast. I was just thinking how young your mom was when Jake was born. Time flies. Looks like you had a really fun Christmas! Love you guys:)

Aimee said...

Lily was the same way, she's lost 6 teeth now but one of them I had to get in a little wrestling match with her where I "accidentally" bumped her in the mouth in order to get that stubborn tooth out. She was a little mad at me but it totally worked.

Melissa said...

Hooray Sarah! Love you guys! I finally posted!

Melissa said...

And no I have no idea who loverboy is, he was just mad that I said Toni sang bad. Too funny!

Marty and Debbi said...

Wow that is too funny! Sarah doesn't even have to go through the hole in her mouth stage the next ones will hopefully come out easier and with no hesitation love you Sarah You're still a cutie!

Sarah and Mark said...

That is so cute! I'm sure she loves the gap. Adriana is getting her top 2 teeth in now. We hope things are still going great there for you guys. We miss you tons and are still on the house hunt. It's a harder task than it sounds!