15 years ago
Thursday, July 10, 2008
The Washington Monument
Since the first day we moved to Virginia and took a quick drive around Washington, DC, Sarah has wanted to go up in the Washington Monument and look out the little square windows! We finally got a chance to on Tuesday...our last sightseeing adventure! Andy stayed at home while the movers came and packed us up. I took the kids to the monument, and it was so great! I loved seeing all of the places that we've been visiting for the past few months. It was the perfect culminating activity. I'm so glad the weather was agreeable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How fun!! Was it scary. It's neat to see the view from up above. Hopefully we'll get to see ya'll tomorrow in Big D!!
Wow! Now on to Mexico huh! Good luck with everything. We love you guys!
Wow what a great day!!!! I love the 1st pic of you and the kids, sorry Andy wasn't in it. Nice memories
Post a Comment