15 years ago
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Sweet Birthday
Yesterday was my birthday party. It was way early because I wanted to be with my friends, Drew, Joe, and Michael. We went to see WALL-E on it's opening day. Everyone should go see it...it is really funny. After the movie, we came home and had cake and presents. I got a drawing set, a notebook, a how-to-draw book, an anywhere VISA gift card, and a remote control Air Hog. It was a really fun time! -Jake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How's my little Jake? You're getting so old! We miss you and can't believe how grown up you are. I'm glad you got to celebrate with your friends before your big move to Monterrey. We love you and "Happy Early Birthday"!
Auntie Bethany
Holy Cow are you 11! That's just crazy, I remember when you were just a baby and you used to love helping me put on my make-up. Happy Birthday, we love you. Love your FAVORITE aunt, Megan Lew-less
Post a Comment