It looks like you guys are having the time of your lives on the East coast. What great fun to visit all of these wonderful places. And your blog has to be the best. It's just like a full blown scrapbook, with all of your pictures. I'm impressed. Laura
Wonderful trip Rebecca I am so glad you went on a tour too Fun and it looked like no rain The Empire tste bldg was fun too I felt like I was there with all your pics good girl!
WOW>..this is amazing. We miss you so much! Wow...music and videos too...you are incredible!! We love you guys so much. Your family is soooo GOD BREATHED. We love you love you! OXOXOXO Thanks so much for your very sweet note. Chuck can't wait to see you soon! XOOXOX The McLean crew
wow- i can't believe how much you guys have gotten to see. wichita falls is seeming even more wichita fallsish seeing those pice!! let us know when you are coming through. we are going to be in dallas around the 11th and hope our worlds can collide.
We're so glad you have found our blog! Andy's job with the State Department has sent us to Washington, DC, Monterrey, Mexico, and now Warsaw, Poland. It's great! Hope family and friends can keep up to date with our wanderings, and maybe even be inspired to come visit us!
With love,
Rebecca
6 comments:
So awesome! I would love to see all of that someday! You are so fun! We really miss you guys!
I had such a great time! Where are we going next year?
It looks like you guys are having the time of your lives on the East coast. What great fun to visit all of these wonderful places. And your blog has to be the best. It's just like a full blown scrapbook, with all of your pictures. I'm impressed.
Laura
Wonderful trip Rebecca I am so glad you went on a tour too Fun and it looked like no rain The Empire tste bldg was fun too I felt like I was there with all your pics good girl!
WOW>..this is amazing. We miss you so much! Wow...music and videos too...you are incredible!! We love you guys so much. Your family is soooo GOD BREATHED. We love you love you! OXOXOXO Thanks so much for your very sweet note. Chuck can't wait to see you soon! XOOXOX The McLean crew
wow- i can't believe how much you guys have gotten to see. wichita falls is seeming even more wichita fallsish seeing those pice!! let us know when you are coming through. we are going to be in dallas around the 11th and hope our worlds can collide.
Post a Comment