15 years ago
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Sarah's Party
This morning, we got out of bed and waited a little while. Then the party came. All my friends came. We made hats with sparkly stuff and fishies and googly eyeballs, and it was fun. We got to eat the cake and do the water balloons, and that's it. I threw a water balloon at dad. I had fun and that was the end of the party. I liked my under the sea party! -Sarah Jeanne, beauty queen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
wow you guys are going crazy with the parties! Happy Birthday to Sarah, and Rebecca good job on teh cake!
I'm partied out just from your blog. It doesn't take much to exhaust me these days. I cannot believe how big all the kids look. It wasn't that long ago since the last time we were with you guys! Scary! Love you guys!
What fun parties! We love your cake Sarah. We wish we had had it for Cole's fishy birthday!! You'll have to check his out-we've moved to wackywarnocks@blogspot.com
What fun parties! We love your cake Sarah. We wish we had had it for Cole's fishy birthday!! You'll have to check his out-we've moved to wackywarnocks@blogspot.com
Post a Comment