15 years ago
Saturday, March 1, 2008
We're Here!
We arrived here in Virginia this afternoon! We are staying at an extended stay hotel very close to the townhouse we'll be moving into next weekend. I was so excited to be here, we drove into Washington, DC, so I could see some things. The pictures aren't great...we stayed in the car. We hope to go back sometime next week! The kids like our hotel suite...it feels more like a home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awesomw, we are glad you are there safe and sound! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love you all so much! Have fun.... Andy good luck with the new job Monday.
Now that you've conquered the Arch, you'll have to go up the Washington Monument. It's free! I am so glad you guys made it safely.
Hey Armstrongs! We couldn't help but take a gander at your page when we saw a link for it from Veronica Bartles! How are you guys doing? I'm excited that you're on a new adventure, especially one that doesn't involve the Air Force... what can I say, maybe someday we'll join you, but for now, we're lifers. Maybe we can still come and visit though! One of the bases we're looking at is Langley, so you'll have to show us around if we make it there.
We can't believe how grown up your kids are. Try as I might, I have yet to figure out how to stop time so that things will stop changing around me, but more specifically so that my kids will stay babies. Anyway, I hope you are doing well, and enjoying settling into a new place!
I think the URL to our webpage should show up on here somewhere, but you can also reach us at natecherie@mac.com if you wanted to email. We hope to hear from you!
The Jorgensen's
Post a Comment