15 years ago
Monday, March 17, 2008
Air and Space Museum, Museum of Art, and the Jefferson Memorial
I'm finally getting some pictures up from Saturday, March 8th. We visited the National Air and Space Museum, the Museum of Art, and the Jefferson Memorial. I apologize if I am messing up the names of places, but you get the idea. It was a little rainy that day, so we got a great parking space on the mall. It was really cool to be there and finally get to see a museum. The Museum of American History is under construction until the fall, so a few choice items were relocated to an exhibit in the Air and Space Museum. We loved the stuff we saw there, and I also loved seeing all of the awesome works of art! I might go back and visit the Museum of Art by myself, then I can take my time! We found out that our kids can last about 2 1/2 hours in museums, and then they want to do something else...good to know for when grandparents come to visit! The Jefferson Memorial was pretty cool too. The kids were excited because they recognized it from the movie National Treasure. Our new pasttime is figuring out where the actors were standing in different scenes of the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Papa and I can't believe we are going to be there with you soon I am so excited to see all these things you are experiencing keep it up with the pictures I will try to be better I am tweo months behind sorry
Post a Comment