I think my new school is fun. It's called Thomas Jefferson Elementary,but everyone just calles it T.J. I'm going to start walking to school next week. I have this really fun thing called PE. Today we had PE inside the gym, and we were playing with parachutes. We went under them, did merry-go-round with them, and flung balls up to the ceiling with them. I made a few new friends named, Ann, Grace, Kaylie, and Mary. I think Mrs. Hull is nice.
by Grace
15 years ago

2 comments:
The parachute in gym was my favorite thing too!! That was the sad thing about CA schools-no PE. We miss you Grace and your creativity. I was just remembering how neat I thought it was when I went to your house for a primary meeting and you had made us a sign that said "welcome ladies". Hope you keep enjoying Virginia.
I saw a person rinning with a parachute the other day it must be a new fad We are so glad you are all liking school and meeting new friends See ya soon Hugs
Post a Comment