Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lluvia de Estrellas Gymnastics Event

At her last gymnastics event, Sarah ran an obstacle course, but she has since been moved up a level and competes in several individual areas. We were really surprised and excited (and maybe a little more nervous) when we arrived at this event and saw the gym all set up with the bars, beams, vault, and cushioned floor. I was totally impressed with all that Sarah has learned this year in gymnastics and with how well she performed at the event. She really loves it too!The end of Sarah's floor routine...
This bin is full of the magnesia bicarbonata, the white chalk...Sarah really enjoyed getting her hands ready for her bar routine.


I don't think we got any pictures of the vault exercise, but here is her last exercise...the beam! I think this was the hardest for her, as she practiced this one over and over at home. It was fun to watch!

The competition...each row is a different school or gym.

Sarah and her coachesThe awards ceremony. You did great Sarah!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sarah I want to see you at the olympics some day! Love you!

The Baker said...

I LOVE it, so cute and she looks just like a little Olympian. I love the outfit, i love her.....oh my i am dying....we miss you guys.

and the musical looks like it was so cute. we are so proud of our nieces! give them a big hug from us.