To start off the Christmas season, on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, we invited several families from church to come make gingerbread houses. We hope to make this a new family tradition. Andy's grandma Armstrong made gingerbread houses every year for the whole extended family, before she passed away. (Wow, was I thinking about her as I cut out 20 gingerbread houses!) We always had so much fun visiting and decorating our houses at grandma's house, that we decided to carry on the tradition in our family! We listened to Christmas music, munched on lots of candies, stole each other's good ideas for decorating, and just had a really fun evening!
15 years ago




3 comments:
I don't know if I dare post the pictures of our gingerbread house. Yours puts ours to shame. Nice job.
Very Impressive, I love the new tradition. We went to friends house on Christmas eve and we made gingerbread men, it was lots of fun. Thinking a new tradition is in the works also!!!! Thanks for sharing!
OK Rebecca, I got all the ingredients to make these rolls, here I go. I will let you know how they come out!
Post a Comment