I guess November was a really busy month for me, as I found no time to blog since Halloween. I know you've all been on the edge of your seats (at your computer desks) wondering what we've been up to, so I should have our recent pictures posted soon. At least it's easier to get caught up on blogging than it is to get caught up scrapbooking...
15 years ago

5 comments:
I love your blog! and I love that you have all Spanish music! Some of those songs I heard on the radio, but never knew the name. Now I'll have to get them. We miss you guys a lot and I miss being in Mexico! Have a great Christmas!!!
You are still doing better than me I am a failure at posting Maybe that should be my New Years resolution.... maybe not, those don't last long around me either
all of your posts look so cute! I just wanted t say Merry Christmas! and on sunday i really missd teaching gtrace and jake- tell them Hi from me. Did they get a new teacher? It was weird going to my parents ward again after so long. Its fun being home and seeing my family but i really really miss mexico! hope all is well. have fun!
Thanks for the comment. I link to your blog through Cara's too. Jody is doing better but we just have to wait and see. We're just very grateful for the military. We just couldn't get through this without the wonderful doctors we've had so far. Come and visit and time ;)
I can't believe how fast the kids are groing up! I just figured out how to post on blogs... so updating it is going to be a challenge for me!!
I miss you guys!
Love ya!
Post a Comment