Hello, look at this picture...need I say more? I don't, but I will. These are the Lion House Recipe rolls, and last time, I made honey-butter to go with them. Andy said I made the best rolls in the entire world. Oh yeah! Another lady and I were debating this issue on Sunday...both of us (and our families) believe we make the best rolls. We decided to have a roll bake-off/throw-down with a non-partial judge to decide, but as we kept talking we found out that we use the same recipe! I assume mine actually taste better than hers, because I knead by hand and she uses her KitchenAid. How can you knead in all that love with a KitchenAid? Of course mine are better. I am the Queen. Does anyone wanna piece of this?
15 years ago

7 comments:
I need to get your recipe then, because my rolls are ok, but these must be great!
Wow you got it lady! You need to make those when we come out that's for sure
I've only tried to make those rolls one time and they didn't look that good. Nice job. I do make a nice sweet roll though.
So are you going to rethink the Kitchenaid comment now after Christmas? :-)
OH rebecca, I made these, they turned out fantastic. Ok maybe not as good as yours. I used my kitchenaid to mix, but then kneaded some love in them too!!! I have been searching for a yummy roll recipe, mine have always come out tough, these are great. Mark had to try 3 of them just to be sure they were good!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Love ya
Okay, Andy got me a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas...I made the rolls with it, but still kneaded it for a few minutes by hand. Still fabulous! Rebecca
Okay, Andy got me a KitchenAid mixer for Christmas...I made the rolls with it, but still kneaded it for a few minutes by hand. Still fabulous! Rebecca
Post a Comment