Sunday, October 19, 2008

Making Pancakes

Last night, Andy and I were both up with Sarah, because she kept throwing up. So, we didn't go to church this morning, and Andy got up with the kids. I finally dragged myself out of bed at 11am...I can't remember the last time I slept that late. When I came downstairs my sweet Jake and his helper Grace were making a pancake breakfast for everyone. Andy wasn't feeling well this morning and they thought they would help out. What little sweethearts. I love them so much.

6 comments:

Eric said...

Good Job Jake and Grace! You guys are so good to take care of you family. Next time we are sick we are calling you to come take care of us. :-)

warcolby said...

so much fun stuff on here. I'll have to show bryan "Las Lechugitas". I know he'll be foaming at the mouth for that stuff. a it's fun to see what the kids are doing in sports.

so i have to tell you that i am not back on regular coke-it was supposed to be a thinly veiled reference that bryan is back home from SOS. now i'm remembering that you did that right after rachael was born. i'm impressed. i don't even remember you complaining!!

colby

Shawna B. said...

Armstrongs! I've been thinking about you all and am so glad to see that you are settling into life in Mexico. What an adventure! It's fun to see pictures of your life there and read about all the great salsa you are eating. Nothing better than gooood salsa!

Please keep in touch!
www.theborgfamily.com (you now have to register to use our site - hopefully it's not too big a pain!)

Sending lots of love and good wishes to you all!
Shawna

Shawna B. said...

PS - Nice work with the pankcakes, kids. That sort of thing scores big points with the folks!

Shawna B. said...

I mean "pancakes." :)

Marty and Debbi said...

It's so nice to hear you are all taking care of each other sorry you were sick, it makes me cry because I couldn't be there to come over and help We love you soooo much and miss you with the holidays coming up I am getting upset we need to talk more on the web really I just need to see your faces and know you are still ok boo hooo I'm such a baby!!!!