This restaurant is frequented by Andy on his lunch breaks! I think he goes everyday, but he'll only admit to 3 times a week. He says the salsa there is his favorite thing about Mexico. I had eaten there with him once before and liked it, so we thought we'd bring the kids there too. We like pretty much everything on the menu. Also, it has more of an authentic Mexican feel(soda in bottles, brightly painted walls, folding chairs and tables), which I think worried Jake a little. We've mostly been to restaurants we have in the US or that feel the same, so this was a little change. He got over it quickly and loved the food though! I'd actually like to eat there right now. I've been craving some good tacos for like a week now. I've never in my life craved tacos, so I guess I'm becoming accustomed to eating habits here. (No, mom, I'm not pregnant.)
15 years ago

3 comments:
I'm sooo jealous because I LOVE mexican food!!! I'd be the biggest fatty ever if I lived there b/c I cannot get enough of that stuff!
The kids look so cute. That's so great that you guys are always letting them try new things. You guys are great examples of how to raise happy kids! We miss you guys! Oh and love ya too!
I can't believe how grown up they all seem! What fun activities. Miss you.
Megan is craving Mexican so your comment was funny Rebecca cause it's true for Megan
Post a Comment