Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cascada Cola de Caballo (Horse Tail Falls)

Yesterday, we took the kids to a waterfall about 20 minutes away. It was beautiful. We have had a lot of rain lately, so there was a lot of water falling. I was surprised by how clear the water was. We had a great time getting sprayed by the water...everyone was damp. There weren't many people there, and the kids could just run around. The park has lots of BBQ and picnic areas...we can't wait to go again with visitors and bring a nice lunch. As we left, we also bought fresh churros and a cool spiral cut fried potato. Muy deliciosos!

4 comments:

salty c-snake said...

so fun. armstrong adventures is the perfect title for your blog. you guys do the coolest stuff.

Bethany said...

Yikes! That bridge doesn't look like it's up to code!!!

Melissa said...

Oh man I want to do fun things with you guys!
~Aunt Melissa

Marty and Debbi said...

I want to go but I hope the bridge has been fixed by then haha It does remind me of Yosemite cool falls