Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's Harare, Zimbabwe!!


In a surprise, word leaked that we are headed to Harare, Zimbabwe for our first post!! We are set to head out by 31 July. We can hardly believe it. The official flag day isn't until next Friday, but Andy received an email from the embassy with the details (they aren't supposed to contact him until after flag day). We are kind of freaking out about the whole thing. This was not our first (or even 40th choice), but we signed on for adventure and we might as well get started now. I'll post later when we have more information and I stop shaking.

(2 April -- A little April Fools' joke, obviously. Flag day is next Friday, April 11th. Stay tuned.....)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice april fools

Erin Porter said...

You totally had me goin' until I called Becca to confirm. You stinker!

Marty and Debbi said...

I like the we can't stop shakin comment wowsers be careful it could happen Love ya 9 more days!!!!!

Marty and Debbi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
warcolby said...

i totally fell for it and it's even the second. i just didn't scroll down for a while. now watch-you'll be sent there!!

LARSEN FAMILY BLOGGER'S said...

Wait till the Zimbabwe Pres. hears what you said he will be requesting Andy into his Country. What was your 40th choice?? Have fun in one of those 4th world countries... Miss you guys
LOVE Ken & Barbara Larsen...