15 years ago
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Generous George's Pizza
Our friends, the Porters and the Sevys, told us this pizza place was great, so we had to try it! We're so glad we did! The decor was crazy, the atmosphere was fun, the pizza was good, and the kids had a great time. They made their own personal pizzas. Well, they topped them. Each of them had a tray with the dough all rolled out, a cup of sauce, a pile of cheese, and the toppings of their choice. They got to put it all together...all by themselves! The finished products looked wonderful. The adults shared a barbeque chicken pizza and a sausage pizza, both of which were tasty. What a great time! Thanks Grama and Poppa for treating us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
those look like some pretty big personal pizzas. I am starving just reading this post.
We are glad you liked it, we'll have to go together sometime.
Too fun! Love the car... I'm glad your having a good time, but tell Mom and Dad to come home already, we miss them. I had to go to Target alone last night. I need a shopping buddy:) Love you all!
It's so fun keeping tabs on your family.... The pizza place sounds great. I can't believe how much your family is growing....
We had the best time!!!! Can't wait to get all my pictures up, memories to last for 6 months or so anyways! Love ya!!!
Post a Comment