Friday, April 4, 2008

Grace's Birthday Party...Finally!


This birthday party was "OFF THE HOOK!" You might be wondering why there was movie stuff everywhere. Well, we went to go see "Nim's Island" for my party. It was really good. My friends enjoyed it. For presents, I got a "webkinz", which is a stuffed animal with a code that unlocks a virtual world on the internet. It is really cool. Instead of a cake, Mom made a pizza cookie (because I don't like cake). It looked like a real pizza. We also had real pizza for dinner before that. Being 8 feels great! Love you, Grace.

5 comments:

Erin Porter said...

Happy Birthday Grace!

Melissa said...

awesome party Gracie! we miss you guys too much already...I can't believe you will be baptized soon.

warcolby said...

Lily says "What kind of presents did you get? Your birthday was cool."

John says "What kind of webkinz do you have? I have a bull dog (it's my school mascot). And Happy Birthday."

Colby says "What a cool cake! i mean pizza. i mean cookie. Are you getting baptized this satuday?? we can't wait to hear about it!!"

Marty and Debbi said...

Wow that was the coolest party sorry to have missed it We will be there in 3 more days Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! You share more about it

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Lily, I got a webkinz and a craft set and two things that I already had. John, I got a pink poodle and I named it Whitney. And Colby, it's not this week. I'll be baptized the next Saturday. Love, Grace