In Provo, we visited the MTC travel office(Andy used to work there) to visit with some people who still worked there. On the wall is a large map of the world. I asked the kids to show me where they think we will be posted. Jake pointed to Argentina, Sarah pointed to Brazil, Grace pointed to Italy, and Rachel pointed to Namibia. I guess we'll find out in several weeks. Wouldn't it be funny if one of them were right? Oh, and check out my poll on which continent you think we'll be posted.
15 years ago

7 comments:
It is so fun looking at all your travels. I wish I could have said good bye before you left. Too bad you will not still be in Utah for Jordan's wedding. I hope your trip to Virginia is a good one and that your new adventure will be exciting for the whole family! I am excited to see where you end up. It will be fun keeping up with you through your blog.
Good luck!
I love you guys! Finally we see what you've been up to. When do you start the real drive?
Let me see...I am going to guess Finland! Good luck!!!
Oh what great times. We can't wait to find out!!!!
Larry and Vicki
We are very excited for you. We hope you get South America!
Love you all!
Hi Rebecca! Colby shared your blog with me. It is so fun to see how big your kids are. Best of luck to you guys. We need to keep in contact through the blog! Check out ours...thewillicuties.blogspot.com
Take care,
Cara Williquette
Ok, we thought we would guess!!
John says Germany, and Lily says Egypt-are those even options??
We're so excited to hear and everything looks so fun!!
We ofcourse want to know why wichita falls isn't one of your stops on the way to Virginia. Especially with the rattlesnake round up on the way!!
love the warnocks
Post a Comment