I was surprised by Iowa! I expected more Nebraska scenery, but instead got lots of rolling hills, farm houses, barns and silos. Andy and I both thought it was a pretty drive. Apparently, the storm that we weathered in Nebraska also hit Iowa. While driving, I passed the time counting all of the vehicles that had swerved off the road. The grand total was 20 big trucks(several double trailers from FedEx and UPS), and 38 cars, vans, and yes, SUVs. 58! Is that crazy or what? Luckily, most of them hadn't been in collisions, and I hope the drivers that were are alright. It was hard to keep a car on the road last night.
15 years ago

2 comments:
Be careful! We miss you guys already. Thanks for keeping this thing updated. You guys are making so many memories right now. I'm totally jealous! You guys are great! Know that we love and miss you so much!
We are saying our prayers to keep you safe, as I know you are too. These are great pictures, the kids will sure have a lot to talk about for the next few weeks. They can tell new friends and start sharing experiances.
Post a Comment