



For Halloween this year, the whole family dressed as characters from Mystery, Inc. Andy was the handsome Fred, Jake was Shaggy, Grace was Velma, and Sarah and Rachel were both Daphne. Our hope was that Rachel would be Scooby Doo, but she would not wear the costume! She insisted on being Daphne also. I was the villain. I made a t-shirt that said "Villain" on the front and "I would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for these meddling kids and their dog!" on the back. Grace wished we could've painted our van like the Mystery Machine...maybe next time. Of course the kids came home with tons of candy and had a great time sorting it and watching the Charlie Brown Great Pumpkin cartoon.



2 comments:
I want a copy of this picture! This is GREAT. Whoever came up with this idea was a genius! Andy looks hot by the way:) He could go blonde and you can go dark!
I love it, how cute is that! I love you mickey pumpkin
Megan
Post a Comment