Saturday, November 17, 2007

My Kids are Great!

Today was the last day of the school trimester, and the school held award assemblies. Jake, Grace and Sarah all received awards! Jake received an award for passing his Math Facts in a Flash in under 1 minute and also under 45 seconds, a good citizenship award, and an award for achieving the Principal's Honor Roll(that means all 'A's on his report card). Grace received an award for her achievements in an Accelerated Math program, and for demonstrating the life skill of "Effort...I always try to do my best". Sarah received her first school award presented for demonstrating great "Initiative...I can get started," and was chosen to eat lunch with the vice-principal as a reward for good behavior. I'm so happy they are doing well at school. I am a lucky mom to have such awesome kids! (A mom's allowed to brag on her own blog, right?)

No comments: