Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sarah's New Hairstyle




We have been talking about cutting Sarah's hair for awhile now. She has been begging me the last couple of days, and I had to talk her into waiting until after Halloween. So today I finally cut it all off! I was a bit nervous at first...it ended up being a bit shorter than I thought it would. We had to cut at least 10 inches off so we could donate it to Locks of Love. Sarah loves her new hairdo and has been running up to everyone asking "what do you think of my hair?" She's also been posing a lot in front of the mirror. I think its way cute...she just looks much older to me now!


1 comment:

Bethany said...

Be careful of this girl of yours. She thinks she's "Miss Thang!" She's got attitude. She's so very cute though. Bill and I think that the last picture looks like a senior picture. It's funny how she used to be lousy at taking pictures and now she's like a little model. Love you guys!