The Tarahumara Milk Drive was held at our school. It is for little kids, 5 and under, who don't get much to eat. So, we earn money for them, and they get little packages of powdered milk to drink. We decided that we would do a bake sale at the Consulate, and it was a big success! We earned 2,042 pesos, around $200, which is enough for almost three kids to have milk for one whole year!
-Grace and Sarah
15 years ago

3 comments:
Great job Girls I am so proud of you that is GREAT!!!!!
Wow! I REALLY miss you guys! I'm so proud of all the "good works" you do:) All four of you are so sweet. Sarah and Rachel, you two look sooo beautiful with your new hair-cuts. Mom did a great job. I love you Jake, Gracie, Sarah and Rachel. Be good for your parents. We love them too:) Can't wait till summer!!!!
GOOD JOB!! you guys are always so involved!
Post a Comment