Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The American Girl Store






It was really cool, because you can look around at everything you see in the magazines and more. Grandma Ricketts got me some purple sporty sneakers for Kit. I also got a tennis/golf set. Kit has a "ponytail veil" in her hair now. -Grace
There was lockers that were so cute, but we couldn't get one. Too bad. Sunny got a yoga set, and there was a girl that did Sunny's hair really nice for me. -Rachel
It was so cool, I even got a hammock. I wish I had a million dollars so I could buy every single thing. I really like the American doll stuff. -Sarah

(Okay, I had to add this picture. This is the "girl" that Rachel said did her doll's hair. This nice lady spent over 30 minutes brushing out the horrifically tangled hair and made it look so nice! I should have taken before/after makeover pics of Rachel's doll. That woman's patience is amazing...)

2 comments:

Angela Anderson said...

This trip looks so fun! Your girls are so cute.

shawna b. said...

Fun to read about the Armstrong adventures! I have to say that I got a kick out of the "girl" who combs doll hair for a JOB! Having no daughters I have never stepped foot into an American Girl store, but anyplace where you can get someone to comb your doll's hair for 30 minutes must be worth visiting! Sounds like you had a great trip. :)