My baby turned 5 years old! Yikes. Rach decided to go with the Princess and the Frog theme for her birthday, even though we haven't seen the movie yet! Everyone did princess sticker pages, pinned the crown on the frog, and played freeze dance (with DJ Andy mixin' up some Earth, Wind and Fire). I have to say the freeze dance was a hit! We didn't get around to a couple other frog-themed games that Grace had planned, but I think Rachel and her friends had a great time anyways. Happy Birthday Rachel! You are growing up to be such a sweet, smart girl, and your funny comments always make us laugh. We are so happy you are part of our family!
15 years ago

6 comments:
So, I SWEAR I didn't forget! But I'm still lame. Happy Birthday Rachel!!! Can't believe your baby is 5. It seems like yesterday that Grace was the baby!!!
Cute cake and even cuter girl!! Looks like a great party.
Well done on the cake. Looks like she had a great time.
oh wow!! i thought it was sara at first glance. 5!!!!
what a cool cake too. lily is going to be so impressed!!
oh wow!! i thought it was sara at first glance. 5!!!!
what a cool cake too. lily is going to be so impressed!!
You guys are really having some fun adventures! We never made it to Zacatecas, but it looks great! I can't believe how big the kids are and Rachel's hair is so long and beautiful! Did you make that cake? It is amazing! Glad you're having fun!
Post a Comment