Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Help for Haiti



The Girl Scouts collected money for the Red Cross of Mexico last week. Sarah and Grace made posters and I made some cans for collecting donations. They had a great time every morning chanting "Help Haiti...make them smile!" Sarah danced around drawing attention to the signs and what we were doing, and Grace was upset with me when I wanted to take a picture of her working...I wasn't letting her do her job. Throughout the week I didn't hear any complaining about having to get up early, and I think they felt really good knowing they could do something to help the earthquake victims. Collectively, the Girl Scouts raised 31,481 pesos for the Red Cross. Good job ladies.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a way to make a difference! You girls are AWESOME! Love you girlies!
~Melissa

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

You guys always have the coolest stuff going on and the best stories!!
All your pics are great!!
Love and miss you guys!!