KidZania rocks! It is an indoor kid-sized city. With the purchase of a plane ticket, each kid also gets a check for 50 KidZos. The kids head straight for the bank to cash the check or get credit put on a card. Then, they go to work at Wal-Mart, or the hospital, or the pharmacy, or as a policeman, or a reporter...the list goes on and on! They can also pay to work at Dominoe's(making their own pizza) or McDonald's(making their own burger) or to bottle their own Coca-Cola, or to design Barbie clothes, ride a mini-bus, etc. Before they are able to drive, they get their own driver's licenses, complete with their picture. When they've spent their kidzos, then they go back to work and earn more! I think it's a really fun idea, and the kids had a great time! We were so happy to get to go with some good friends and Grandma and Papa Patrick. The kids were able to split up--boys, girls, young ones--which worked out perfectly! Great friends and great grandparents! (Lots of pictures here...I really only picked the best...)
15 years ago

4 comments:
WHAT???? This is the coolest place I have EVER seen, I love miniature ANYTHING...this looks like a dream come true for me when i was a kid....so fun!
What a fun place. Mexico has all the cool stuff it seems.
Sounds awesome! Also, I love Grace's black and white daisy dress. Makenna has the same one.
Hi there Grace, We were just wondering if we could get your email address so that Tiersa could email you sometimes.
Tiersa and Carrie Grummert
You look like you are having so much fun. Everyone is growing up so much.
Post a Comment