Sunday, April 5, 2009

Grace's Birthday













For my 9th birthday, I had a slumber sleepover party. We painted nails, had a Silly String fight(unfortunately a friend got some in her mouth, yuck), we also had a chocolate fountain, and decorated our own cakes. Only four of my friends could sleepover, but we still had fun. The rest of my friends went home at 10pm. We sang karaoke and played games, and in the mornin' daddy made waffles! -Grace

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I wish I could have come! You are growing up too fast. Can't wait to see you in July. Hug your family for me. We love you guys and can't wait until you get to meet Delaney:)

p.s. Have fun with Grandma & Papa

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

That sounds like so much fun!!! I miss those good ole' days!! We sure miss you guys!

Melissa said...

love you guys! Wish I could have spent the night too!
~Melissa