Saturday, November 1, 2008

Feeding the Ducks



After finding several forgotten bags of stale bread in our pantry, Rachel and I decided to take a trip to the duck pond park. Rach did a great job feeding the ducks, and was really enjoying herself until she realized that every duck in the park was headed directly toward her. She stood by me and watched me feed the ducks(which I have to admit was really fun), then we headed for the playground. We had a friendly and hungry duck follow us all the way to the playground, so Rachel got a chance to feed it(how do you tell boy/girl on the white ones?) without being surrounded. She liked that much better, and I think it gave her courage as we had to go back to the pond again before we left. Cute girl!

1 comment:

Marty and Debbi said...

Rachel you are getting so independant! Cutie girl!!!!!