So, apparently when someone in Mexico says that you can move in on Friday, they really mean a week from Friday. We are not moving into the house tomorrow, but will be moving in next Friday. I am told to count on that. We'll see. But, if we don't get in by the end of next week, Becca may head back north. To appease Rebecca and the kids and soften the blow of the non-move, we are headed to McAllen, TX this weekend to shop for some of the things we cannot get here and to stay in a hotel with a real swimming pool. It should be a lot of fun. Rebecca is taking our laptop and intends to spend all night on the internet. I'm sure that she will update the blog with lots of Mexican tales and pictures. (Preview: at some point there may be an item or two about laser hair removal treatment at rock-bottom prices in Mexico -- something to look forward to if you ever visit, I guess).
Also, we are probably going to make the blog a private/invitation-only kind of endeavor in the future. We had a briefing about Narcos here in Mexico and I figure the less free detailed information about the family on the web available to all my Narco neighbors, the better. I don't know how a private blog works, so like most things, I will leave it to Rebecca to hammer out the details and make it all work.
Andy
15 years ago

6 comments:
We probably should all go private! Anyways, thanks for the update. We really miss you guys. Tell everyone we miss and love them. Have fun in Texas and hang in there!
Bethany
Oh boy!!!!! Thanks Andy for taking them away for the weekend. I loved so much talking to you all the other day. Can't wait till you get the new phone # Can't wait to come see you Can't talk about that much I cry every time! Hang on, be brave I pray for you all each night Hugs & Kisses Mom (grama)oxoxoxoxoxox
Bummer! I am so sorry you aren't in your house yet. You totally deserve a fun weekend away and I am looking forward to all of your updates. Good Luck!
what the heck is a Narco?
They dont' have real swimming pools in Mexico. OK, guess we won't come visit. Kidding. Hope you really do get to move next Friday, and thanks again for being willing to take FS (Flat Stanley).
Laura
Post a Comment