So, we finally moved in this weekend. While I had assumed that Becca would be on the computer non-stop once we got the internet hooked up in the house, she has managed to find other things to keep her busy. I, on the other hand, like to take a more hands-off approach to unpacking when we move into a new house, so I have some time on my hands. I put together an updated playlist of music for the blog that represents our favorite songs from Mexico so far. Some of it is actually good, and other stuff we just like. In reality, some combination of these songs is on the radio stations that we have set in the cars at any given time. Well, these songs and also the Jonas Brothers and Madonna, but I don't like that stuff nearly as much (though I am told that the Jonas Brothers are dreamy, I liked it better when they were called Hanson and sang that Um-Bop song).
I think that I am nowt ready to retire as the temporary blogger for the family. Like you, I also look forward to Rebecca regularly posting stuff about us on-line for the whole world to see, or at least our parents, siblings, and the occasional pervert who no doubt is surfing the site regularly. I asked Rebecca to figure out how to make the blog private so that we can post more stuff about the kids' schools and stuff. I trust she can figure out how to do it in a way that will inconvenience people the least. Or not. At any rate, happy Mexican Independence Day to everyone (September 16th).
Andy
15 years ago

4 comments:
Wahoo! I am so happy you are in your house and can settle. I can't wait to hear from Becca and see pics. of the house.
I can't wait to see all of your new pics! We were already putting kids to bed last night...sorry we missed Jake's call. We love you!
To make your blog private, click on the "Customize" button at the top right-hand corner of the page, go to the "settings" tab and select "permissions" - You can then decide who can and can't read your blog. Hope this helps! (And I hope I make the list when you make this private!!)
Please don't make your blog private.
Thanks,
Interested pervert
Post a Comment