Just a quick update, we will be moving into our "real" house next Friday. Hopefully, by early the next week we will have internet in the house and Rebecca will be able to spend hours updating the blog with all the events, sights, sounds, tastes, and smells of our experience here in Monterrey. Sorry for the news blackout as of late, but I am not smart enough to have figured out how to get temporary internet in our temporary house.
Andy
15 years ago

4 comments:
I was glad to see the update. It feels weird not knowing what's going on with you guys. Glad your alive and looking forward to being updated on the smells of Monterey.
Can't wiat to see you guys on the web cam...... we miss you tons
It was so nice to talk to you all last night, next time Sarah needs to get on the phone I am getting two more phone cards this weekend We Love you!!!!!!!
I am so glad to hear that you will be getting into your house soon. I was wondering what was going on. My sympathy goes out to Becca for living in temp. housing as long as she has. It would be vry hard to be unsettled for SO long. Glad all is well and can't wait to see pics. of the real house.
Becca, how can I reach you? I would love to catch up. Amy
Post a Comment