
Happy Mother's Day to mom and Vicki! I've got the best mom and the best mother-in law ever! I love them both, and I've learned so much from their examples. Aside from being wonderful moms and wives, they both are great examples to me of selfless service and hard work...from taking care of their families, to serving in church, to helping co-workers, to supporting long-time friends in their troubles. I think we are all here on this earth to watch over, take care of, and love each other, and that's what I think of when I think of my moms. They're awesome!
15 years ago

4 comments:
Hooray for Mom's! I hope my kids have good things to say about me when they are bigger... we'll see...! And I didn't realize how much you look like Mom!
I hope that was a compliment! It certainly is for me give or take 60 lbs and we could be twins haha I love my beautiful girl!!!!
I forgot to finish my thoughts Thanks for the sweet things you said you are a great example to me... I'm tearing up here better stop... I love you so much!!!!
Sorry another comment....
Grace you are adorable Love the outfit!!!! Watch out mom, hope there are some good stores in Mexico, got to keep up with the trends haha You need to give me some pointers I have never been much of a shopper
Post a Comment