Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rachel's New Hairdo

Before...

After!

Ever since Sarah had her haircut a few weeks ago, Rachel has been talking about getting her hair "cut off to my shoders". I've held off because her hair was really pretty, not straggly, and hasn't been hard to keep up. Anyways, last night she managed to get a huge piece of gum (yes, I let her have it) stuck into her hair. After I cut the gum out, the chunk of missing hair was very noticable, so we cut it all off. She was pretty excited about it, and couldn't wait to show Sarah. Then she said, "now put me on the blog!" I guess that's what she thought she had to do to get her picture posted. It's funny that she wouldn't smile for me before the haircut, but was very obliging afterwards!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

You look sooo cute Rachel! That makes me really want to cut Hannah's hair now.

Marty and Debbi said...

Rachel is such a big girl They are all so cute, you can see it in their eyes they know how cute they are! Maybe Grama should cut her hair too!!!!