Saturday, December 22, 2007

Winter Piano Recital




This morning was our Winter Piano Recital. Jake played the Can-Can and Carol of the Bells. The bell carol was a pretty difficult piece for him, but he played it the best he has ever played it! Grace performed The Riddle and Joy to the World, and did a fantastic job. She also received a trophy for completing her first level lesson books. I played It Came Upon a Midnight Clear and The Spirit of God(Hymns Made Easy, of course), and was really happy I didn't completely mess up like my last recital performance! I am really impressed with all that Jake and Grace have learned in just a year and a half!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You guys are all over achievers-that's a good thing! Thanks for being such a good example for us. I think when Max is old enough I'll take lessons with him too. Can't wait to see you guys for Christmas! Love ya and good job!

The Baker said...

I wish I could teach them. Their auntie Megan is proud, and of course I am proud of you too Rebecca, where is the picture of you?

Marty and Debbi said...

We are so glad we could be there and hear the pretty music you all made You are learning so fast Keep it up!