So, we didn't actually stay in Cancun (a little too Las Vegas-y...), we headed a little further south to Playa del Carmen. We rented this house, just a short walk from the beach...
We played in the sand and in the waves...
Walked and shopped and ate all along 5th Avenue...
And made some new friends...
We also took a day to go visit Chichen-Itza! We had a really fun time, and I think we all wish it could have lasted longer. I'm so happy my parents could join us there...they were going to visit us here in Monterrey, but with security as it is, we decided to all just leave for a little while. It was really nice to relax and have no/less worries for a few days!
15 years ago

5 comments:
Wow! How fun! I love when parents come to visit. The girls and I are headed to Utah on June 12. We will be there for the whole summer, just bummming around Utah. We will start our drive to D.C. the first part of August (5th-ish). Jay will meet up with us in July. If you guys are in Utah and want to meet up we'd love to see you. (Maybe we'll have better luck this year). I am already thinking that we definetly need a girls trip next year before we all leave again. We will have to be planning so we can get away.
HOW FUN! I want to go!! Looks beautiful and looks like you had a great time. Your family is adorable!
Wow, that vacation looks so fun. What a beautiful place! And its always better to get away from the big crowds. Your kids are looking so big! I'm glad you are doing so well. I bet you'll be moving soon, too.
looks like you guys had an amazing time! I love the color of the water. And how fun to have your parents! Jake looks like such a young man. We miss you guys here in Wheatland our ward is more of a branch.
It looks like you guys are having an amazing time living in Mexico. Are you? Hopefully you are. Stay safe.
Post a Comment