
"I AM AWESOME!" -Jake
Jake was one of 15 sixth graders to receive this award at an evening awards ceremony. It's awarded to students who have a 95% or higher in each subject. He said he was the only American to get it. Awesome. Nice job Jake!
15 years ago

5 comments:
Jake that is great! You are such an awesome guy!
Love,
the Wilkins
We are so not surprised you little genius! Congrats!!!
Way to go Jake! We aren't really that surprised, you're such a great kid all around!
And Rebecca, your blonde moment is great! It totally sounds like something I would do! I love it!
Way to go Jake! That is so cool! Keep up the good work.
This is so awesome! Thanks for sharing all the pictures. These make us want to see you guys so bad! So much fun. You guys are awesome!
Gary & Heather Armstrong Family
Post a Comment