
This afternoon the girls and I went to a fair on base. We had a good time, and everything was free! Rachel didn't want to go on any of the bounce houses or obstacle courses, but she did love her snow cone and hamburger. Sarah was the obstacle course champion of the group...when she finished each one, she'd run around to the front with her pointer finger in the air, yelling "just one more time mom!" She ran the courses at least 10 times. The toilet races were bittersweet for Grace. She was probably one of the younger riders today, and those toilets can move pretty quickly. She had a few collisions. The first two were against the cushioned wall, but unfortunately the last one was with another rider. She has a good bruise and bump on her lower leg where it was pinched between the potties, but she'll recover soon. I'm so proud of her for trying it by herself! I love my girls...we have fun together!
No comments:
Post a Comment